SARASOTA, FLA. – December 12, 2018 – Soaring 19 stories high, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Sarasota – the only Hilton hotel in the downtown area – today opens its doors to welcome business and leisure travelers from all over the world.
Located at 202 N. Tamiami Trail in beautiful Downtown Sarasota, this all-suites hotel delivers world-class paintings, sculptures and water features within its stunningly unique architecture. Rich, locally-inspired details can be experienced throughout every level, including the 8th-floor sky lobby, featuring a farm-to-table restaurant and pool deck with breathtaking views of the city.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton features the following amenities …
- Complimentary Made-To-Order Breakfast
- Complimentary Drinks and Snacks Nightly at the Evening Reception
- Outdoor Pool Located on 8th Floor Atrium for Unobstructed City Views
- Crescent-Shaped Pool Level Bar
- Fitness Center Connected to Pool with Waterfront Views
- 24-Hour PC and Mac Business Center
- Gift/Sundry Shop
- 185-Seat Full-Service Restaurant with Waterfront Views
- Nearly 4,000 Sq. Ft. of 9th Floor Meeting Space with a View
- Covered Garage Parking
- Shuttle Service to Sarasota Airport, Siesta Key Beach, St. Armands Circle
- Convenient Location Minutes From Interstates 41, 70 and 75
- Within Walking Distance of Downtown Main Street, The Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Theaters, Restaurants
“The Sarasota market fits well with Innisfree’s approach to providing ‘fun, memorable experiences’ through exceptional guest service in locations at the heart of first-class amenities and attractions,” said Ted Ent, President and CEO of Innisfree Hotels. “This all-suites hotel offers unmatched accommodations, complemented by thoughtful meeting spaces for both conferences and milestone events.”
The first hotel in the Hilton family of brands to open in the popular destination, Ent says guests and locals alike will love dining in the locally inspired restaurant, with its world-class menu and unsurpassed, ‘in the round’ sky bar experience.
Innisfree Hotels will manage the Embassy Suites Sarasota hotel, developed and owned by Jim Bridges, CEO of JEBCO Ventures, Inc. A successful developer of real estate for more than 40 years, his experience spans a variety of project types including high-rise residential, luxury hotels, mixed-use development, freestanding retail, neighborhood retail centers, luxury residences and apartment buildings.
For more information about the Embassy Suites Sarasota, please visit embassysuitessarasota.com.