TRYP by Wyndham
In June 2018, the TRYP by Wyndham – an urban lifestyle brand – will open in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., at the city’s premier luxury yacht marina, Marina Bay. Innisfree Hotels is proud to manage the new hotel, a property that celebrates the spirit of the urban traveler and helps every guest uncover the authentic experience of the destination.
In a nod to its home city, the TRYP Fort Lauderdale features a nautical design, including stunning original artwork by marine ecologist and photographer Richard Murphy.
“The TRYP Hotel has long been anticipated as a very cool addition to the Innisfree portfolio of managed hotels,” says President of Innisfree Hotels Mike Nixon. “Jack Taplin, the owner and developer, has delivered his vision of a maritime themed hotel in Fort Lauderdale to complement his luxury apartment homes and marina located at the same site.”
The 150-room new construction hotel features …
- Unique guest room options, including Family Rooms with bunk beds and Fitness Rooms for travelers who like to work out
- Easy access to boat charters and slip rentals
- Cabana-lined pool and outdoor deck
- Zen Tea garden and koi pond
- European-style tapas bar, with 11 aquariums housing local marine life
- Breakfast and handcrafted coffee at Six Bean Coffee Bar
- Indoor basketball court
- Sports movie theatre
- Business conferences rooms and full-service business center
“With maritime and nautical themed decorations throughout the hotel, Jack’s vision has been captured and the guests who visit the hotel will be the beneficiaries,” Nixon says. “Suitable for corporate and leisure guests, this hotel has something for everyone.”
Located at 2161 Maritime Boulevard, the TRYP by Wyndham Maritime Fort Lauderdale is the seventh U.S. location for the brand and the third in Florida, according to Wyndham Hotels.
To learn more about the hotel, please visit www.tryphotelfortlauderdale.com.