We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist performs a range of accounting and bookkeeping support functions. In this role, you must be organized, prompt in turning in assignments, and detail oriented. This is a high-volume and fast-paced position and must be able to work in multiple companies frequently.
- The AR and AP Specialist will back up each other on key duties to ensure all intercompany invoices are posted and received properly.
- Maintain customer contracts and billing schedules in Workday.
- Input, review, correct and post AR invoices generated in Workday
- Ensure all back up documentation is scanned to Workday for all AP and AR invoices.
- Assist with documentation on capital/FFE draws.
- Process credit card transaction billing in Workday and assist in reconciling individual credit card statements.
- Review and reconcile weekly account receivable statements. Work with team members in reconciling errors, requesting and processing refunds, and missing invoices.
- Routine billing maintenance is required for all entities including (but not limited to) remit to addresses, contact information, W9 information, and ACH details.
- Keep organized and up to date W9 / 1099 information and forms.
- Assist in processing supplier payments as needed.
- Monitor and keep up to date the accounting email folder.
- Provide general clerical, filing, and administrative support to the accounting team.
- Assist receptionist with telephone support during scheduled breaks and vacations.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable; experience preferred in processing for multi-entity structure.
- Strong competency for customer service in professional services required.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have a knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing and spreadsheets (MSWord and Excel).
- Must be extremely organized and have attention to detail.