The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who excels at sustaining excellence in hotel service while creating fun and memorable experiences for our guests. He or she must be a team player who is able to coordinate and help with all hotel operational activities including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance and food and beverage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a productive, positive, fun and safe work environment.
- Understanding and implementing Innisfree’s Triple Bottom Line protocols.
- Engaging and training team members.
- Acting in the capacity of General Manager and/or department supervisors in their absence.
- Scheduling, labor reports, payroll, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to increase occupancy and revenue.
- Implementating consistent operations procedures.
- Providing excellent guest service and service recovery.
- Protecting the hotel and its assets by maintaining security, preventative maintenance and safety programs.
Education, Training and Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related field is required. (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- Experience will be considered in place of a degree.
- CHA certificate preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the hospitality industry with a minimum 2 years in a management position is required.
- Sales experience considered a plus.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Competent reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
Supervisor – General Manager
FLSA Status – Non-exempt