The bartender mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a fun, happy and safe work environment.
- Taking orders from customers, waiter, or waitress.
- Mixing ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serving wine and draft or bottled beer.
- Collecting money for drinks served.
- Ordering liquors and supplies.
- Arranging bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slicing and pitting fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Preparing appetizers such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
- Replenishing bar snacks such as chips, pretzels and nuts.
- Completing additional tasks as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Demonstration of professional personal appearance.
- Sound judgment and reason.
- Observance of safety procedures.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Supervisor – Food & Beverage Director
FLSA Status – Non-Exempt