Maintains the breakfast area and is responsible for set-up and breakdown of the breakfast bar, rotating and replenishing food, and maintaining cleanliness by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a fun, happy, and safe work environment.
- Prepares, sets up, and serves breakfast items for lobby.
- Responsible for clearing and cleaning tables, engaging with guests, and cleaning and replenishing the food and drink stations.
- Answers guest questions and provides accurate information about hotel amenities and points of interest within the surrounding area.
- Accommodate guest requests for dietary and allergy restrictions.
- Completes breakdown of the breakfast area, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down and cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, and restocking.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Ability to problem solve
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Manages difficult customer situations
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Adaptable, punctual, dependable
Education and/or Experience
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience