Our Company is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing / PPC Specialist to join our Hospitality Marketing company in Gulf Breeze, Florida. You will become part of a team of marketing professionals providing support for several area hotels, restaurants and a full-service spa and salon.
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience creating and optimizing campaigns with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads as well as contextual and display advertising networks. You should also be able to present details from existing or completed campaigns that you have created in Google AdWords or Bing Ads. A great fit for this position will display a comprehensive working knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media as well as an analytical mind and passion for continually optimizing existing campaigns.
Innisfree Hotels is one of the largest and most dynamic Hospitality Management Company’s in the South Eastern US with over 25 properties in its portfolio.
At Innisfree Hotels we work hard to create an environment that allows our team members to excel in their positions with opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally while having a great time being part of a fun, productive and cutting-edge team.
- Proactively monitor, manage and execute digital ad campaigns (PPC and other) to deliver continually improving results. Create written analysis of campaign performance, with recommendations based on analysis.
- Continually optimize campaign titles, extensions, bids and keywords
- Formulate effective look-a-like audiences to scale profitable campaigns
- Continually split-test creatives
- Create clear and concise reports from Google Analytics and other platforms for regular campaign review updates
- Review company website analytics and recommend ways to optimize through keywords and meta-tags. Execute on recommendations and report on search engine optimization (SEO) efforts
- Create and manage Facebook ads and campaigns
- Stay abreast of Google Algorithm updates, technology improvements and digital marketing best practices
- Google AdWords Certified
- Bing Ads Accredited (Preferred)
- 3 + years of experience with Pay Per Click Advertising
- 3 + years of experience with Facebook ads
- Experience with Travel and Hotel Ads preferred
- Demonstrated experience with look-alike audiences and re-targeting campaigns
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience working with Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes direction well, but also makes decisions and takes the initiative in personal AOR
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Remains calm and productive on tight deadlines or when operating in an unexpected environment
- Able to work with autonomy
- Entrepreneurial Spirit