Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a fun, happy, and safe work environment.
- Communication between FOH and kitchen.
- Serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed.
- Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests.
- Maintain a clean work area through out service.
- Help culinary with certain prep items (ie. Sauces, fruits, chip).
- Make sure mise en place is set up before service.
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality.
- 10.Previous serving experience is a big plus.
- 11.This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs.
- 12.Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
- 13.Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
- 14.Performs other duties as assigned.
Education High School Diploma
Experience Previous experience in a full service hotel preferred.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.