Innisfree Hotels is actively seeking a General Manager for the Hilton Garden Inn, located in Orange Beach, Alabama. This opportunity requires hands on experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, budget/forecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
The General Manager will join the hotel to create an outstanding hospitality experiences.
In addition to the usual requirements for a General Manager, we are looking for an individual who possesses a demonstrated track record of consistently delivering:
- Above average operational results at the HP and NOI lines
- Superior team work; creating connections with associates, empowering associates and creating a learning environment that develops associates, who are respected at all levels for the care they give our guests.
- Imaginative and innovative sales that result in deeper penetration of current customer markets and the development of new customer niches. Thus, producing above average REVPAR market performance and catering revenue from banquets, conferences, special events, and weddings.
- Significantly above average guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction scores.
- At least five year General Manager experience.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and strong work ethic coupled with an aptitude for strategic thinking and planning
- A commitment to staying current with industry trends
- A focus on continuous improvement of the guest experience
- Uses good judgment and has high personal integrity with unquestionable ethical and moral standards.
- Previous General Manager, Assistant General Manager or Director of Operations experience.
- Position is responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to effectively work with very little or no supervision.
- Must be a leader, a driver and bottom line oriented.