Innisfree Hotels is actively seeking a General Manager for the Holiday Inn Express, located in Orange Beach, Alabama. This opportunity requires hands-on experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, budget/forecast management, rooms, housekeeping, and maintenance.
The General Manager will join the hotel to create an outstanding hospitality experience.
In addition to the usual requirements for a General Manager, we are looking for an individual who possesses a demonstrated track record of consistently delivering:
- Above-average operational results at the HP and NOI lines
- Superior teamwork; creating connections with associates, empowering associates and creating a learning environment that develops associates, who are respected at all levels for the care they give our guests.
- Imaginative and innovative sales that result in deeper penetration of current customer markets and the development of new customer niches. Thus, producing above-average REVPAR market performance and catering revenue from banquets, conferences, special events, and weddings.
- Significantly above-average guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction scores.
- At least five years of General Manager experience.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and strong work ethic coupled with an aptitude for strategic thinking and planning
- A commitment to staying current with industry trends
- A focus on continuous improvement of the guest experience
- Uses good judgment and has high personal integrity with unquestionable ethical and moral standards.
- Previous General Manager, Assistant General Manager or Director of Operations experience.
- The position is responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to effectively work with very little or no supervision.
- Must be a leader, a driver, and bottom-line oriented.