Guest Service Agents work to accommodate guests and help create fun, memorable experiences by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a fun, happy and safe work environment.
- Providing value added service to guests and exceeding guest expectations.
- Communicating effectively with guests, coworkers and supervisors.
- Demonstrating teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed.
- Handling difficult situations effectively.
- Providing quality service to our guests by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout stay.
- Registering, processing and greeting guests promptly, and responding to guest questions about the hotel or destination.
- Arranging for special services requested by the guest.
- Staying current with developments in the hotel by reviewing communications to each shift.
- Arranging fulfillment of guest services by working with staff, housekeeping, reservations and maintenance.
- Minimizing loss of revenue and improving timeliness of cash flow by adhering to all established credit and inventory control procedures.
- Verifying all information on reservations including check-in, name, address, method of payment, etc.
- Identifying and recording special billing instructions.
- Completing shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes.
- Adhering to hotel cash handling policies.
- Increasing revenues by offering customers upgraded rooms.
- Promoting hotel marketing campaigns.
- Following yield management procedures while making room reservations.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Sales skills.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Supervisor – Front Desk Manager
FLSA Status – Non-Exempt