Housekeepers are responsible for creating great guest experiences by cleaning the hotel’s rooms and public areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating Innisfree Hotels’ culture by participating in a productive, positive, fun and safe work environment.
- Responding quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Making beds.
- Replenishing supplies such as drinking glasses, paper collateral and bathroom supplies.
- Moving and cleaning furniture, drapes and carpets.
- Cleaning lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators and stairways.
- Cleaning, waxing and polishing floors.
- Dusting furniture and fixtures.
- Washing walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels and other fixtures.
- Emptying wastebaskets and transporting trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replacing light bulbs.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
Supervisor – Executive Housekeeper
FLSA Status – Non-Exempt