The Maintenance Engineer works on all aspects of property maintenance varying from maintaining guest rooms and property facilities and fixtures to assisting with building renovations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating Innisfree Hotels’ culture by participating in a productive, positive, fun and safe work environment.
- Responding quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Assisting the Chief Engineer in all their duties.
- Assisting with the preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, schedules, account codes, budgets, and change orders.
- Coordinating quantity estimates by obtaining and analyzing data.
- Updating estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the property needs.
- Inspecting property, equipment, systems, and safety practices.
- Conducting quality checks of all service work completed.
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining departmental policies, procedures, and manuals.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to learn
- Able to work with minimal supervision, solve problems and deliver excellent customer service.
- Up to date technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- HVAC Certification
Supervisor: Chief Engineer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt