Keeps all lobbies and public facilities (such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, the front desk, and offices) in a neat and clean condition. Public area attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a fun, happy, and safe work environment.
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Cleans and maintains restaurants and banquet halls.
- Sweeps carpets.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes elevators.
- Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and shampoo machine.
- 10.Washes walls and ceilings, moves and arranges furniture, and turns mattresses.
- 11.Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- 12.Dusts and polishes metal work.
- 13.Collects solid linen supplies in floor linen closets.
- 14.Maintains housekeeping carts.
- 15.Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- 16.Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment which he is using i.e., Vacuum cleaner, trolleys, Scrubbing machine.
- 17.Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- 18.Responsible for spring cleaning of their area as per the schedule given to them.
- 19.Authorized to enter into offices for maintenance or other activities like pest control, shampooing of carpet etc.
- 20.Performs other duties as assigned.
Prerequisites Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
Education High School or equivalent or 1 year diploma in hotel management.
Experience Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.