Innisfree Hotels is seeking a multi-branded experienced analytical Regional Revenue Manager. Brands include; IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Best Western, and other independent hotels. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for both strategic and tactical initiative related to revenue maximization. As a member of the Revenue Management Department, you will have the opportunity to set strategic direction, determine pricing, created promotions, and explore new distribution opportunities.
You will own the implementation of a business plan and product strategy. You will have exposure to senior management and work closely with the Hotel, Sales and Marketing, Trade Support and Services and Reservations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Strategically support and implement all aspects of revenue management for assigned hotels. Exercise you analytical, technical, and innovative powers to develop, recommend, and implement competitive transient and group strategies for maximum revenue and yield penetration daily. Use your technical expertise to properly utilize the Revenue and Sales Systems while validating the short and long-term forecasts. Host strategic weekly revenue management meetings with each hotel team. Leadership and collaboration with appropriate teams to achieve and maximized company revenue management goals.
- Provide valuable input and guidance for the Sales and Hotel Operations Teams. Strong understanding of utilizing all available distribution channels to maximize revenue demand for hotels. Help develop and implement an optimal mix of sales to positively impact performance. Collaborate with hotel and sales team to achieve desired goals. Properly monitor and manage group blocks with the Sales teams. Engage with hotel teams to properly maximize revenue potential on sellouts. Ensure rates are aligned with all distribution channels according to brand standards. Assist in maintaining rich and appropriate content and imagery across all distribution channels.
- Deliver detailed analysis as it relates to the STR report and Market Share Comparisons. Communicate data and weekly, monthly and quarterly trend findings to Sales, Hotel Operations and Catering. Compile, analyze and interpret data and trends, while effectively communicating to our hotel teams. Contribute in budget &forecast development and management of rate strategies for hotels. Presenting findings and convey ideas with impactful, concise clarity. Monitor and analyze pace and modify strategies as needed.
- Recommend and take timely action. Keep a pulse on room inventory and rate to effectively impact hotel performance. Assist in properly positioning negotiated local and corporate transient accounts, ensuring the ideal mix of group, transient and catering contribution for maximum room revenue and optimal flow through.
- Challenge the process. Foster an innovative, collaborative environment and channel your technical expertise to support the Innisfree Hotels portfolio of hotels. Engage fellow departments and stakeholders to effect meaningful change.
A four-year college degree or 3 years with multi-brand revenue experience is required. Show knowledge of brand reservations and revenue management systems, including by not limited to IHG, Marriott, and Hilton systems. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills are imperative as the candidate will interact remotely with hotels, interact frequently with corporate brand representation and will be able to effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written presentations. Skilled in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel. Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.