Innisfree Hotels’ prolific restaurant complex on Pensacola Beach is looking for a manager! Featuring Red Fish Blue Fish and Water Pig BBQ, this outdoor food and drink oasis is as dynamic and fast paced as it is fun and exciting. You’ll be leading a team loaded with talent, including an award-wining pit master and the best serving staff on the island. If handling fish tacos with one hand and nationally recognized BBQ with the other sounds like your idea of a challenge, keep reading!
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
· Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; proactively developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
· Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
· Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with management team; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
· Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and guest service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
· Maintains guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements.
· Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job applications; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Minimum 4-6 years of progressive restaurant management experience as a successful entrepreneurial leader who delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences
· Thorough knowledge of leading edge F&B and industry trends
· Strong business acumen with the ability to properly analyze financial statements and make corresponding accurate recommendations to drive future investment and profit
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
· Ability to solve analytical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Skilled at identifying and driving possible partnerships with other market and industry leaders/stakeholders who can support restaurant brand identity and success
· Ability to work independently and/or as a team in a fast paced, multi-task environment
· Ability to work with basic systems and technology such as Microsoft Office products, point of sale systems, time clocks, etc.