Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates Innisfree Hotels’ culture by creating a fun, happy, and safe work environment.
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Understands building capability through Cross training
- Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- 10.Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
- 11.Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- 12.Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- 13.Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- 14.Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- 15.Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- 16.Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out.
- 17.Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- 18.Ensures product quality and great service.
- 19.Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
- 20.Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
- 21.Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
- 22.Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
- 23.Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
- 24.Delegates and follows-up effectively.
- 25.Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
- 26.Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- 27.Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- 28.Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
- 29.Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
- 30.Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- 31.Proficiency in Point of sale (POS) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
- 32.Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
Education Degree, High schooling or one years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
Experience Has effectively managed Team Members for 12+ months. Previous experience in similar Job role. Coached and improved performance of at least one poorly performing Team member/Manager.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.