If you want to be part of a dynamic and progressive organization, this is your opportunity! We are seeking a Risk Manager to join our team. In this role you would be responsible for our Safety Program as well as our property & casualty insurance.
- Oversee the design and implementation of our Safety Program.
- Manage and investigate workers compensation and guest incident/accidents claims
- Administrate a return to work program to ensure the availability and safe performance of modified work for all injured team members with work restrictions
- Establish and maintain relationships with claims adjusters, outside legal counsel and other claims related parties
- Ensure accurate and timely administration of claims with properties and insurance companies for general liability workers compensation and property claims
- Establish and maintain program for reporting claims information from property level to corporate (I.e. Reporting, investigating, and analyzing claim info)
- Perform work place hazard inspection to reduce potential and present exposures for guest and team member claims
- Oversee the design, implementation of safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Monitor loss prevention and safety programs
- Maintain OSHA logs
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Business Administration, Business Management preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with in corporate risk management environment or with an insurance carrier
- Experience working in hotel and restaurant a plus
- Knowledgeable about OSHA regulations reporting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment
- Excel Word, And Power Point skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with all level of employees and outside vendors
- Must be able to travel 25 % of the time.