The Hampton Inn and Suites on Pensacola Beach is seeking a fun and dynamic sales coordinator who will be responsible for group and event sales for one of the premiere hotel properties on Pensacola Beach. You will use your experience and energetic personality to assist the General Manager with negotiation and execution of group sale and events. The right candidate will have a proven track record of successful B2B sales and be proficient with office administration tasks and Microsoft Office applications. Come and join a dynamic team and build your future with the Hampton Inn and its parent company, Innisfree Hotels.
The Sales Manager will assist sales managers with administrative duties including but not limited to Word processing, account management, presentation preparation and customer follow up. This position will coordinate account client needs and client events. The Sales Manager will maintain files, systems and communication to other departments as directed by sales managers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills on assignments.
- point of contact between the sales and event planning colleagues/managers for group meetings and conventions
- handle correspondence directed to managers
- support sales teams by preparing client communication, proposals, sales agreements, meeting diagrams and other pertinent documents
- create and prepare analytics reports
- marketing experience –develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximize the hotel’s positive exposure in local and national markets.
- assist with increasing brand awareness,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Minimum of one year of experience in hospitality sales and/or marketing/Previous experience in hospitality or other service-related field or industry.
- Must have knowledge of and demonstrate excellent service philosophy and standards.
- Must be a team player and lead by example.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills with agility.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed