Social Media Manager Job Description
Innisfree Hotels is searching for an experienced social media manager to help shape the social strategy for one of the Gulf Coast’s leading Hospitality companies. You will be tasked with creating, implementing and monitoring the social media content and strategy to support several hotels and restaurants as well as some of the community projects that Innisfree supports. Post stay reviews, reputation management and the creation and distribution of press releases will also be part of your regular duties.
- Create/Share Social Media Content – Create and share fun, appealing content focusing on images and video to drive consumers to various social media platforms and the respective websites associated with them on a scheduled basis.
- Monitor Social Media Content– Monitor up to 40 social media outlets on a daily basis (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram), analyzing content performance and social media trends and adjusting posting schedules, content, etc. to maximize overall reach and engagement.
- Report– Report on statistics and results for each account.
- Manage up to 10 remote contract staff who respond to posts and reviews.
- Plan and strategize campaigns to increase engagement and followers across all social media platforms.
- Collaborate– Collaborate with Marketing, Events, Product Development and Creative Services to ensure content and campaigns support key product and brand initiatives
- Engage– Engage and update followers and fans with lively, up-to-date postings on Innisfree deals and happenings. Monitor follower and fan feedback and comments for highest level of engagement.
- Research –Stay ahead of industry trends, employing them where applicable and sharing digital trends knowledge/recommendations with internal staff.
- Influence– Identify and engage with key social media influencers to drive engagement and brand awareness.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors in Social Media, Marketing or Communications, or 3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Working fluency with the primary social media platforms.
- Knowledge or interest in learning about latest technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and comfortable pulling and assessing data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to supervise remote contract workers with minimal face-to-face contact.
- High level of comfort with developing and writing content.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate concepts/ideas (creative).
- Open to traveling for events throughout the year.
- Proficient in adobe creative suite w/ Graphic Design Experience