Minimum Experience Required: Practical Knowledge (sushi roller)
Preferred Experience: 2 years (sushi roller)
Job Skills Requirements:
- Must be able to roll sushi in a fast, high volume manner, while interacting with guests and producing quality sushi.
- Possess moderate to advance culinary skills necessary for preparation of sushi rolling, knowledge of sushi types, ingredients and equipment used to make sushi.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to solve problems, learn and develop all sushi recipes required.
- Demonstrate proficiency in handling all kitchen equipment and basic kitchen/sushi techniques.
- Ability to multi-task, cook several orders at once while accepting direction for the Chef.
- Demonstrate competency in reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- High guest interaction
- Direct and continuous contact with restaurant, kitchen, and banquets staff.
- Food Handler Permit
- Medical, dental and vision (available)
- Uniforms Provided