Innisfree Hotels is actively seeking a dynamic and innovative VP of Sales & Marketing to join our team. This role with be responsible for developing and implementing a cohesive marketing program to increase sales as well as brand awareness for the properties on our portfolio.
This position will report to the CEO and will lead our sales and marketing department.
Additional responsibilities include the followings:
- Lead and develop our sales & marketing team while increasing business to exceed the goals set for the department.
- Collaborate with the different properties to develop annual marketing campaigns to drive and increase business.
- Promote the different brands to increase brand loyalty and repeat visits.
- Promote individual properties and their destination markets.
- Oversee the development of the company digital platform.
- Manage all external communication, press releases, blogs, tweets ensuring that branding and messaging campaigns are consistently implemented.
- Develops meaningful relationships with journalists, bloggers and other individuals with digital influence to increase third-party promotions of our brand and properties.
- Communicate opportunities and insights to the executive team, management, and sales teams.
- Works with Revenue team to develop and send promotions and campaigns.
- Ensure that all properties website content is up to date and in compliance.
- Manage a robust program to drive direct bookings to our properties, while establishing goals for each property on our portfolio.
- Research industry trends and identify new ideas, technologies, communication channels in order to promote efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and promote a fun, happy, and safe work environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a VP of Sales & Marketing; or minimum 10 years of experience as a Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Hospitality background and knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing a successful sales and marketing program.
- Advance knowledge of data sources and technologies.
- Advance knowledge of lodging demands and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills