Surf & Sand Hotel Pensacola Beach
Innisfree Hotels has done it again. In May 2018, the hotel company transformed the Travelodge Pensacola Beach into a surprising, fun boutique hotel called the Surf & Sand – offering a new experience for travelers to the Gulf Coast.
In memory of the famous (and sometimes infamous) Surf and Sand Cottages on Pensacola Beach and now dubbed #TheFunHotel, the Surf & Sand features cool, fun amenities, like free beach cruiser bicycles, paddleboards and kayaks; floats in silly shapes; and free ice for coolers, creating a relaxed vibe like none other on the island.
The 100-room Surf & Sand Hotel Pensacola Beach offers …
- free breakfast that doesn’t taste like cardboard
- free paddleboards, kayaks and beach cruisers, if you’re outdoorsy like that
- free floats that look like donuts and pizza and swans (#instaworthy)
- free games, you know, in case the beach bores you
- free seasonal activities, like sunset floats + backyard cookouts
- free ice for your cooler, because nothing’s better than a hot tan and a cold drink
- free fast wi-fi … because you’d die without it
“We’re trying something different with the Surf & Sand, catering to a new type of traveler who wants to have fun without a lot of fuss,” says Julian MacQueen, Chairman and Founder of Innisfree Hotels. “This property offers the perfect location for guests to explore the restaurants and attractions of Pensacola Beach, by foot or free beach cruiser.”
For more information about the Surf & Sand Hotel, please visit www.surfandsandhotelpensacolabeach.com.